Recently I've jumped back into the realm, albeit slowly, of blogging again. I don't claim to be a writer and I don't claim to be any good, but I enjoy the distraction and release that writing brings to me. Sometimes I may actually write, sometimes I may fulfill a "tag", but I write for myself so I'm not worried about it being wonderful. If anyone else enjoys it or finds anything interesting in it, that is a bonus!
Today I am following the lead of one of my friends (and a terrific writer!), Beth. You can check her out here: Word Nerd . You will thoroughly enjoy her writing and may even decide to participate in a blogging group she leads called GBE (Group Blogging Experience). Beth did a list of things she is NOT a fan of. With that being said, I'm going to post a list of my own. Ruh roh....scary! I think originally these were done with 100 items, but I'll keep it to 25 just because I LOVE more things than I will ever hate or dislike. Life really is good!
Sunshine's Dogged Dislikes
1. Liver. There is NOTHING that anyone could ever do to change my mind.
2. Monday mornings. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people. :)
3. The price of gas. If prices keep going up, we'll be spending as much on gas as we do on rent/mortgages. Good grief!!
4. Freeloaders. Plain and simple, if I have to work for what I want then why should others expect handouts?
5. Double Standards. This is an area that absolutely infuriates me I assure you that you will NOT like me when I am that mad.
6. Smoking. Sorry folks, but it bothers my allergies, it stinks, and I have cared for (and lost) family because of smoking (read CANCER)....and I don't want to be around it.
7. False friends. I would rather have one REAL friend than 100 superficial ones.
8. Two-faced people. It doesn't matter to me if you like me - I don't need you to. Don't pretend to tho' and then talk about me behind my back. Have a backbone!
9. The current trend in who is considered a "celebrity" and how they are almost idolized. Snooki? Seriously??? What a sad statement about society.
10. Most politicians; I doubt much more needs to be said.
11. Bad drivers.
12. Going into a store with 30 checkout lines and only 2 are open!
13. The fact that we don't have recess and naps every day as adults. ;-)
14. People who incessantly whine about having nothing to do, but never leave their homes.
15. Political correctness.& Give me a break! This has gone way too far.
16. Kobe Bryant
17. Needing to "dial 1" for English. Sorry to offend, but this is the United States of America. English is our primary language. I should not have to dial something special to have English spoken to me. Grrrrr!
18. Disrespectful/inconsiderate people.
19. The fact that there aren't more zero's on the end of my paycheck. :)
20. People who think I can't be happy because I'm single. WAKE UP!
21. Parents who don't control their children in public places.
22. Bland food. Yuck!
24. Jealousy. Stupid and an often dangerous emotion.
25. Distance that I can't cover frequently. (My friends are spread around the world, which means I can't see everyone as often as I would like)